User: Guest  Login
Author(s):
Wenzel, Juliane 
Title:
Die Untersuchung der Schlosskapelle Mariae Himmelfahrt in Sünching 
Translated title:
The examination of the castle-chapel Mary´s Assumption in Sünching 
Abstract:
Die Schlosskapelle Mariae Himmelfahrt in Sünching wurde 1760-1762 nach dem Entwurf von François de Cuvilliés d. Ä. erbaut. Sie kann durch ihre Gesamtkonzeption und die Verpflichtung namenhafter Künstler wie Ignaz Günther, Matthäus Günther, Franz Xaver Feuchtmayr und Augustin Ignaz Demmel zu den herausragenden Kunstdenkmälern des bayerischen Rokoko gezählt werden. Aufgabenstellung der Diplomarbeit war die Untersuchung der auf Holz gefassten Ausstattung sowie die Raumschale. 
Translated abstract:
The chapel of Mary´s Assumption located in the castle of Sünching was built during the years 1760-62, based on a design of Francois de Cuvilliès d. Ä. Because of the entire room conception and the engagement of famous artists like Ignaz Günther, Matthäus Günther, Franz Xaver Feuchtmayr and Augustin Ignaz Demmel, it can be reckoned as an outstanding monument of Bavarian rococo. Task of the thesis was the examination of the polychromy of the painted wooden furnishing and the walls. 
Keywords:
Sünching; François de Cuvilliés; Ignaz Günther; Augustin Demmel; Matthäus Günther 
Advisor:
Emmerling, Erwin; Hallinger, Johannes 
Referee:
Emmerling, Erwin; Hallinger, Johannes 
Year:
2008 
Language:
de 
University:
TU München 
Faculty:
Fakultät für Architektur 
TUM Institution:
Lehrstuhl für Restaurierung, Kunsttechnologie und Konservierungswissenschaft 
Format:
Text